Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chase Sapphire Commercial Skiing

Presentation



My name is Beatrice and I attend the third year of painting, I enrolled at the Accademia di Macerata after 5 years of high school social psychology. Despite having made a school that did not have much to do with my artistic interests, I did not regret having made it because I received a general background on many matters that still
me getting used to develop work and ideas.

During these five years studying at the same time pursued his passion for drawing and art, was making so many comics and drawings with reference models as the only cartoon that accompanied my growth. However I arrived at the academy made by these models were a bit 'closing my head and tried to free work on creating completely different landscape of the Marches, on industry figures and pylons that populate this landscape. To help me in this initial release was the course of engraving techniques, that I attend a workshop for two years and I'm passionate about a lot. Little by little, my recordings on landscapes, have evolved from a more figurative to a more abstract and simplified representation of the landscape.

My landscapes are gradually becoming a representation of simple and remains, a landscape that is freed of its main characteristics and which lives exclusively of lines and intricate characters.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment